Our Policy on Privacy and Security:
Your privacy and safety is very important to us. We carry no paid banner advertising from any organization of any kind. We do not share credit card, membership, or ordering information with anyone. We are the only people who have access to your shipping address. Our mailing list is never shared, traded or sold.
Most of our products are shipped from our warehouse in Stuart, FL. There may be exceptions, for instance if Kim is in North Carolina and has something up there and can get it to you faster than Stuart. We ship either Fedex Ground or USPS Priority Mail (US Mail). However you can also request 2nd Day or Overnight delivery at an additional cost by emailing us before you make your order. In the case of out of stock items, for domestic orders there is no additional charge for multiple shipments – the shipping charge we initially quote for the order is what you pay. Internationally, we normally ship USPS Global Priority Mail. In the case of out of stock items on international orders we will hold your order and ship complete. If we think there will be a very long delay we will contact you to see if you want to delete the out-of-stock items from your order, or substitute another item.
You can see your shipping charges and costs by putting the items you wish in your cart. Shipping will be indicated for the total number of items you have. You can check out, or keep shopping!
Inventory and Stock Information:
Mini Giclees and dinnerware: We strive to be fully stocked with dinnerware and mini giclees at all times. Usually orders will ship within 48 hours of receipt. We watch those stock levels closely with stock alarms, and create those items that are running short first. If we find out after you place your order that we don’t have your item(s) in stock, or the last one in the warehouse is broken, we will let you know right away (within 24 business hours) to let you know there will be a delay and how long it will be. We can usually create our products within one week if we are short, so you will never have to wait very long.
Larger Giclees: We usually don’t have the exact size giclee you may want in stock. We can usually print, stretch and ship giclees within two weeks of your order.
Originals: Original paintings may be in Kim’s studio, or may be in an art gallery in the Bahamas. It may take us some time to arrange shipment of originals, so it is always best to inquire on the whereabouts of originals before you order. Of course, if you commission a piece Kim will discuss timing and delivery with you. Commissions are worked out via phone, person or email.
If you have special instructions regarding the shipping, drop us a line and we will see what we can do. One of our major advantages is that we are a small company and we can pay attention to the small details of your order.
We want you to love love love your items you order. If something arrives broken, please contact us as soon as possible. We want to know if our shippers are doing a good job or not. We may ask for a picture, or for you to return the item(s), depending on the situation. If you decide that it JUST ISN’T FOR YOU, you can return it to us for a full refund within fifteen days of us shipping it, as long as it is in its original condition. We want you to be very happy.
One Year Chip and Crack Guarantee:
Kim’s uses a restaurant supply company for her blanks, and the dishes are BUILT for heavy use, both on the table and in the dishwasher. They are sturdy, substantial, and actually chip resistant, so we offer a ONE YEAR GUARANTEE against chipping or cracking. Here are the terms:
- Small bubbles and small imperfections are common in glazed porcelain, and add to the individuality and beauty of the dishes, and are not covered by this guarantee.
- Kim Rody dinnerware on this site is guaranteed against chips or cracks for one year from date of purchase.
- Chipped or cracked dishes must be returned at customer’s expense. A replacement will be sent at Rody’s expense. Please pack carefully and use a tracking number.
- If item is no longer carried, customer may choose a like sized item with the available image of their choice fired on the dish
- Only applicable for the “Real McCoys”, dishes fired after the Kickstarter project. Not applicable for prototypes.
- If cracked or chipped dish was purchased through a retailer other than Kim Rody Creations, receipt/proof of purchase is required. (If you bought it direct from us we should have your information.)
- Request must come with complete name, shipping address, phone and email address, a written explanation and the retailer’s receipt or proof of purchase if applicable.
- Our dishes are breakable porcelain. We only guarantee chips or cracks, not accidents, slippery hands or moving companies. Sorry!
Missing Items in your Basket:
We have noticed that some customers find that as they shop, items go missing from their baskets. This problem is caused when customer’s browser or firewall is configured (either manually or by default) to reject cookies. Like most on-line stores our system uses a single cookie to allow you to maintain your shopping cart contents. This cookie will expire automatically about three weeks after your last visit. The simplest solution is to turn the “cookie” function on or to call us (772 341-6566) and place the order over the telephone. We are committed to improving the ordering process, and so we will continue to work on eliminating problems such as this one.